Smith & Wesson M&P15 Sport II OR CTS-103 Red Dot 5.56mm/223, 16″ Armorite Barrel, 6-Position, 30rd
MANUFACTURER NUMBER:12936CALIBER:5.56x45mmCALIBER:223 RemingtonMODEL:Smith & Wesson M&P 15ROUNDS:30UNIT OF MEASURE:EachCLASSIFICATION:FirearmINTERESTS:AR-15 Rifles, Home Defense Guns, Home Defense Deals, Memorial Day Sale, Top Rifles
S&W M&P15 Rifle is the ideal modern sporting rifle. It is versatile, reliable, and built to perform multiple uses under various conditions. It is also lightweight and rugged which embodies the best combination of function and form.
The Sport II optic-ready rifle features a Crimson Trace red-green dot optic sight which provides an out-of-the box sight solution on your optics ready rifle. With both red or green dot reticles, the you can pick the color and the intensity of the dot that works best for them. It also utilizes a gas block with an integral Picatinny-style rail, Armornite finish on the barrel both on the interior and exterior, and a forward assist and dust cover.
- Category : Rifles Centerfire Tactical
- Action : Semi-Automatic
- Caliber : 5.56 NATO
- Barrel Length : 16″
- Capacity : 30 1
- Safety : Manual
- OAL : 35″
- Weight : 6.91 lbs
- Stock Description : 6-Position Synthetic Black
- Metal Finish : Black Matte/Black Armornite Barrel
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title “Ships On Or Before:” please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer– depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents – your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
WE WANT YOU TO BE SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE AND OFFER THE FOLLOWING SIMPLE RETURN POLICIES FOR YOUR BENEFIT.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: opticsammunitionshop offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
HOW DO I START THE RETURN PROCESS?
- Go to Our opticsammunitionshop contact page and send “Request Return” message.
- An opticsammunitionshop agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
WHEN WILL I GET MY CREDIT OR RETURN?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
WHAT ABOUT DAMAGED/INCORRECT ITEMS (NOT INCLUDING NON-RETURNABLE ITEMS LISTED ABOVE)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
WHAT ABOUT RETURN SHIPPING COSTS?
- If an opticsammunitionshop error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance if included.
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.